[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise(RESTRICTED ACCESS)

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 18:30:01 EAT 2010

Harry,

Its a simple case of people wanting to reap without sowing, which is why you
have a government.

We all know the benefits of wearing seat belts but do you think the directive
would have been implemented if it was not for the government pushing it through.

A sudden and total shut down of all perpetrators is the only way that we can
provide solid grounding on technology use, its only now that I appreciate the
standards based training I took on Apple Works 2.0.  The good grounding has seen
be transition to today able to utilise over 20% of all the productivity tools.

The mediocre training taking place is a cancer that will stagnate the entire
region, it needs radical intervention, now.

Regards

Dr. Ndemo does not need to keep justifying he position let him use the rod or
risk spoiling the child further.
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor