[kictanet] Directions to Choma at Zinc on Friday, August 6th at 6:00 p.m.

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:31:16 EAT 2010

 Dear Kictanet ICT Colleagues

If you are in town, please attend my Thank You Choma for you at Zinc,
Prestige Plaza, on Ngong Road, Nairobi. This Friday, August 6, 6:00 p.m.

Re directions, go to the Nakumatt on Ngong Road. That is Prestige Plaza. The
second floor has several restaurants, including one called Zinc.

I will provide two goats worth of mbuzi choma with all the accompaniments
including irio, kachumbari and ugali. Drinks will be available at the bar
for a cash price. In other words, I provide the food (until it runs out),
but you will buy your own drinks.

*Please RSVP (i.e. confirm attendance) to let me know if you think you are
coming.*

Sincerely, Warigia

--
Dr. Warigia Bowman