[kictanet] Reminder: Choma at Zinc on Friday, August 6th at 6:00 p.m. hosted by Warigia

warigia bowman warigia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:57:49 EAT 2010

 Dear Colleagues

Please forgive me for the delay in thanking you for your assistance with my
dissertation. I have intended to hold a thank you party for my graduation
from Harvard, June 2009.

I have arranged a small festivity for us to celebrate the completion of my
dissertation, the birth of my third child, and the passage of the referendum
(which will hopefully give me Kenyan citizenship!).

*If you are in town, please attend my Thank You Choma for you at Zinc,
Prestige Plaza, on Ngong Road, Nairobi. This Friday, August 6, 6:00 p.m.*

I will provide two goats worth of mbuzi choma with all the accompaniments
including irio, kachumbari and ugali. Drinks will be available at the bar
for a cash price. In other words, I provide the food, but you will buy your
own drinks.

Please feel free to bring a guest, particularly if they are from the ICT
sector or Kictanet.

*Please RSVP (i.e. confirm attendance) to let me know if you think you are
coming, *

Sincerely, Warigia

--
Dr. Warigia Bowman