[kictanet] electronic results Referendum system..

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 13:21:29 EAT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Wamuyu Gatheru <wamuyulearn at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Am not so sure that the system was a success. Over one third of polling
> stations failed to transmit electronically for various reasons including
> poor network (5,964 failed of a total of 20,750 polling stations). This
> would be chaos for a general election.

Being the first time it was used on a very large scale, almost a replica of
a general election, I think they have done very well. They now have the
information required to fine tune the system for the GE.

I had expected to vote electronically, but it appears that only the
registration was electronic, where I registered, but I am not complaining.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,