[kictanet] electronic results Referendum system..

Wamuyu Gatheru wamuyulearn at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 12:57:46 EAT 2010

Am not so sure that the system was a success. Over one third of polling stations
failed to transmit electronically for various reasons including poor network
(5,964 failed of a total of 20,750 polling stations). This would be chaos for a
general election.

regards,
Wamuyu
Listers,

I hope the success is 'Institutionalised' and  is not a sporadic wave as has
been the case before :-), this is the only way it can be replicated, otherwise
thumbs up to the IIEC and all who made it possible for the referendum to
succeed.

Best Regards