[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:24:32 EAT 2010

There is something that Dr. Ndemo has pointed out: Bureacracy is
slowing things down. While technology changes on a daily basis, our
system of doing things decelerates everything.
However, all these come as a result of people not willing to adapt to
change or seeing anything new as a threat to status quo.
This skepticism is a major challenge to reforms in all the sectors of
national development agenda.

I hope after Wednesday' plebiscite, we shall have a change in the mindset.

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke