[kictanet] ICDL - I apologise

aki aki275 at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 1 08:07:11 EAT 2010

Okech,

I'm a bit baffled that we still need ICT teachers or good facilitators in
this age.

I ponder on these question. Has anyone considered E-Education? Why not build
a centralised E-ICT education system that can be accessed from anywhere in
kenya? The study material can accessed remotely, be bundled on disc players
or even mp3 format. A centralised testing centre with remote access can
provide the exam facilities, under supervision.

If there is a shortage of ICT teachers, we should be looking at E-Education
as a solution to these problems. The rest of the world is doing it, why are
we stuck with the human element?

Just some thoughts on my part,

Regards.