[kictanet] [offtopic] FW: On maternity leave until May 2010

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 13:57:28 EAT 2010

On 28 April 2010 14:40, Harry Hare <harry at africanedevelopment.org> wrote:

>  Barrack, did you just say “make my day” that’s the origin of “makmende”
> :-)
>
> Congrats Rigia...cant wait to meet Master Ngaruiya.
>
> Harry (Not Delano)

Congrats Rigia, had the child been a girl, I'd have started paying dowry
early enough to secure a hand in marriage once she  is of age.

> On 4/28/10 2:25 PM, "Barrack Otieno" <otieno.barrack at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Lol!, Ocampo Bicketi, you just made my day Walu, Waudo and Leonard,
> congratulations are in order though.
>
> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Leonard Mware <mleonardo at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> Not really Walu .... name could be PhD Ocampo  !!!

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke