[kictanet] Fwd: The 2011 Global Outsourcing 100 Rankings

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Thu Apr 29 09:48:43 EAT 2010

Listers

The Kenya ICT Board has maintained membership of the International
Association of Outsourcing Professionals, http://www.iaop.org for the past 2
years.  We have provided access to members of the BPO Society to access
resources. Indeed some of have used these resources in developing proposals
and preparing for meetings.

We encourage greater utilization of these resources. See below an important
update and contact Andrew Lewela at the Kenya ICT Board for further details
on this.