[kictanet] FW: Kenyan debate

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Tue Apr 27 12:37:11 EAT 2010

Abortion is an issue well worth thinking about (as are GMO foods, and the
planned Lamu port project, the health or otherwise of Yar Adua, and
countless other issues) and I have some clear opinions on it it. And there
are plenty, PLENTY of fora to discuss this. As far as I understood, however,
this is an ICT list, no? I personally would prefer to receive ICT related
emails on this list.

On 27 April 2010 12:28, S.Murigi Muraya <murigi.muraya at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once worked with a married Brit who though getting pregnant would mess her
> business / career prospects. at the time. Another Mrs had to fight to keep
> her job after getting pregnant. So this is not stuff to think about?
>
> On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:48 AM, Andrea Bohnstedt <
> andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com> wrote:
>
>> Abortion is an ICT issue?
>>
>> On 27 April 2010 11:38, Edith Adera <eadera at idrc.or.ke> wrote:
>>

>>> F YI
>>>
>>>   For those who doubt the Abortion agenda in our draft constitution this
>>> will shed light. Take time to read and ponder over the issue. This ties
>>> Article 2 (6), article 26 (4) and article 43 (1)

>> --
>> Andrea Bohnstedt
>> Publisher
>> +254 720 960 322