[kictanet] An opportunity

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:15:51 EAT 2010

The writing is on the wall.
Where in the first place is the company based? There is no specific
road or building to warrant the existence of the company.

I hope in the near future, with the numerous reforms going on, the
Company's Registry and Ministry of Labour will have an interactive,
web-based or text-based Application for finding out the nature of any
company registered in Kenya.
Fleecing of unsuspecting Kenyans has become a norm  that should not be
entertained.

My 2 cents!

--
Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke