[kictanet] On Cyber Security

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Sun Apr 18 19:29:32 EAT 2010

I am glad that discussions are planned on this subject.

I'll be glad to add my voice based on my experience in North America & SA that spurns various sectors.

NB: I'll may be presenting at the ICT Security Summit in Mombasa planned for May 11~14, 2010. If there is interest and a forum organized, I offer to speak on a topic of interest on the subject of cyber protection. This could be a day in the week following the end of the conference.

Shukrani.

Matunda Nyanchama, mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com
“If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.”- George Bernard Shaw
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.