[kictanet] May be of interest: Dfid/infoDev/Hivos - East Africa ICT SME Project - Request for EOIs posted (closing date April 29th)

Victor Gathara v-gathara at dfid.gov.uk
Thu Apr 15 11:40:18 EAT 2010

If interested, please register in the World Bank procurement site
(eConsult2). Link below.
______________________________

I'm pleased to let you know that the project ToR has been posted on the
World Bank's procurement site (eConsult2) and on infoDev's homepage.
Both links are included below along with the PDF for the final version
of the ToR.

eConsult2 --> https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html
<https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org/wbgec/index.html>

infoDev website --> http://infodev.org/en/Article.519.html

The Bank requires 14 days for the assignment to be posted but we can
then immediately review the EOIs received and make our selection. We
should have the firm hired and the project underway by the 15th of May.

DFID, the Department for International Development: leading the UK Government's fight against world poverty. Find out more at http://www.dfid.gov.uk.