[kictanet] Virtual town hall meeting

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 10:49:15 EAT 2010

Hi,

I note that many issues seem to be getting referred to town halls for better discussion, why not set-up a virtual town hall to address this issues therefore we do not need to look for sponsorship.

Here is a link to a system that we can trial to see how it works, for those interested please follow the link below to setup up your PC we can then pick a sample discussion issue.  Go through the tutorials and make yourself familiar with the system.

http://www.elluminate.com/trial/p.go?pk=vEDZEj1SEtbbNz2c

I propose that we have a test session on Tuesday next week from 9:30 am to 10:30 am, send me proposals for a topic of discussion.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor