[kictanet] Regurgitated of topics

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 10:36:59 EAT 2010

Hi,

We are raising issues about the government not being able to provide a central view of its activities to the mwanainchi yet we ourselves do not have such a feature.

Can we be the example to the rest on how technology can be used painlessly, we do we keep the current format yet the cost of the technology to implement a better solution exists?  Lets appreciate the fact that new people keep joining the list and like the flickering clocks that we used to have on our VCR systems we never read manuals, come to think of it does facebook have a manual?

Lets mover this list to the next level where issues raised can easily be followed to a logical conclusion and make it easier for newbies to see historical threads.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor