[kictanet] Who is ICT Board? Hijacked

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 21:10:35 EAT 2010

Daktari,

Thank you for setting the ball rolling, not sure i saw the document as
well it must have been hijacked. A town hall meeting is a welcome idea
i second it, Kippra felt sufficiently philanthropic before the last
town hall meeting i wonder whether they can double their offer during
this easter season, bwn Magolo can we count on you. Walu can set the
agenda.

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Palais de Nations Genéve