[kictanet] Who is ICT Board? Hijacked

Solomon Mburu Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:28:10 EAT 2010

On 04/04/2010, bitange at jambo.co.ke <bitange at jambo.co.ke> wrote:
> Barrack,
> Several posts have come by on the role of ICT and I think it will be wise
> if we sorted this in a town hall meeting similar to one we had on Malili.
> Honestly it feels as though some Neanderthal decided to create these
> agencies without putting some thought to it.  Criticisms are good only
> when you point out where there are gaps.
>
> The other day I posted a policy proposal for comments but only one person
> did respond.  What it means then is that this forum ni ya kuchongoana tu.

Dakitari, with due respect, would you mind resending the policy
proposals as a new thread so that interested parties may respond?
If sent within this thread, I'm afraid they'll be swallowed along the way.

> Which really is unfortunate.  I have four other policy proposals that I
> really think should push through then arouse sufficient interest from the
> membership here.

I also think you should send them so that we react to the contents!

> Ndemo.
>

>> This is truly "Jicho Pevu", i think some answers to this questions are
>> very much in order as we celebrate Easter, can someone provide us with
>> a list of all agencies involved in ICTs and ICT4D so that we can do
>> some tooth comb analysis, i saw a  post from Paul on what the board
>> has achieved early this year, that was very much in order we need
>> something from NCS as well plus any other agencies.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Vitalis Olunga <volunga at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> There is also another body , National Communications Secretarait. What
>>> is
>>> the diffrence between NCS and ICT Baord and how do the two bodies relate
>>> with respect to  advisory services to the governement on ICT matters?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>

>>> Vitalis
>>>
>>> ________________________________

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all
the same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

http://dawn-in-kenya.blogspot.com
http://smiley2.wordpress.com
http://mburu.sikika.co.ke