[kictanet] MPESA - Monopolies commission

Solomon Mburu solo.mburu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:27:22 EAT 2009

It is imperative for  the mobicos to come out in the open in addressing this
issue, for the sake of the end consumer.

Nothing beats logic than clearly stating the pros and cons of a service.

I wonder, how many of the millions subscribers actually use M-Pesa and Zap?
And for what purpose?
Some clarity need to de highlighted in this regard.

2009/9/29 robert yawe <robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk>

> Hi,
>
> The questions are truly pertinent hope the bureaucrats on the forum can
> enlighten us on the issues raised.
>
> Regards
>
> Robert Yawe
> KAY System Technologies Ltd
> Phoenix House, 6th Floor
> P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200
> Kenya
>
> Tel: +254722511225, +254202010696

Solomon Mburu
P.O. Box 19343 - 00202 Nairobi
Cell: (+254-0) 735 431041

Man is a gregarious animal and enjoys agreement as cows will graze all the
same way to the side of a hill!

AND

It is better to die in dignity than in the ignomity of ambiguous generosity!

blog: http://desires-and-dreams.blogspot.com