[kictanet] US 'to loosen' grip on internet

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 12:25:22 EAT 2009

Never ever.

The US is likely to retain its grip on the internet critical resources - particularly now that it is the sole superpower...but again, within the East African Context - does it matter whether it is China, EU (read ITU) or the US in charge?

Maybe not.  We  probably have enough on our plates at

http://www.cck.go.ke/current_consultations/

walu.