[kictanet] Kenya's ICT Policy development process

Vanessa Malila csvm at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Sep 11 13:30:09 EAT 2009

Hi

I am aware that the policy was passed in 2006, but I wanted to get a
copy of the previous draft so I could analyse changes (if any) that
had occured and why they had come about.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and help, I have a managed to
get a copy of the draft published in October 2005. Hope you dont mind
if I write again in the future with any questions or queries.

Cheers,
Vanessa