[kictanet] Kenya's ICT Policy development process

Catherine Adeya elizaslider at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 23:02:48 EAT 2009

Solomon,

As Walu assists Vanessa, I hope she is aware that the ICT Policy was passed in 2006 and is even under review currently. If I am not wrong at some point in the near future the Stakeholders' may discuss the reviewed document; I cannot confirm that with certainty as that is not my docket. It really does not make sense to be trying to retrieve the 2004 draft as alot changed after that. Kindly let Vanessa know that it may help to get in touch directly with NCS, they should be able to help her somehow and even avail the document she is looking for.

Best,

Nyaki