[kictanet] The Way Forward...my 2 bob... WAS: Re: Invitation: 2009 EA-IGF, 7-9 September 2009, Nairobi, Kenya

Douglas Onyango ondouglas at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 12:40:40 EAT 2009

> well, if the goal is to harmonise, why not have a regional
> one from
> the beginning, developed in a MSH fashion.  Countries
> can accept or
> reject and negotiate according to their own agendas.

We want to follow the bottom up approach, so it is imperative that countries come with their views to the table.

> ?? I don't WANT to leave it to politicians alone ;-)
No McTim, i don't - i am just reiterating that untill we have proper ground to form a working group/mailing list etc we can hang in there; I used the  Politicians to present a group that is good-to-go

Regards,
Douglas Onyango +256(0712)981329
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the Problem.