[kictanet] Kenya's ICT Policy development process

Vanessa Malila csvm at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Sep 7 15:55:44 EAT 2009

Was hoping someone might be able to help. I am a PhD student at the
University of Leeds doing my research on the ICT policy development
process in Kenya - looking specifically at the role of the media and
multi-stakeholder processes in the development of the 2006 National
ICT Policy.

I have been looking online for a copy of the draft ICT policy which
was released in October 2004, but have not been able to find anything.
Can anyone send me a copy or point me in the direction of where I
could find one - if it is available electronically?

I would really appreciate your feedback or help in this regard.

Cheers,
Vanessa Malila

Vanessa Malila
PhD Student