[kictanet] Is private sector corruption more or equally dangerous to society?

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 09:14:58 EAT 2009

Excuse the cross post...

They usually "fixed" by engaging in CSR, but let's face it they too
are corrupt. Get over it!
In a country where everything gets soaked corrupted, even concept too
become affected.

Quite often, we excuse companies engaging in the vice as competitive
and covert criminal spying/espionage ares overtly christened "business
intelligence"

With all the money at their disposal, do you think the companies are
more dangerous for society or equally as bad? What about where they
form alliances with public sector corruption to become public-private
partners in crime against the people?

could I have your views please?( directly or publicly)

asante and regards,

Alex