[kictanet] Invitation: 2009 EA-IGF, 7-9 September 2009, Nairobi, Kenya

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 11:50:17 EAT 2009

McTim,

thanx for your observations.  i think what Vincent meant was the bigger picture which is that for our issues to be 'felt' or 'heard' at a global level, it counts to speak as a Region.

And so according to me one major outcome from the ongoing meeting is to learn from each other and arrive at what you might call an E.African view/position on the various burning issues under CyberSecurity, Domain mngt, Infrastrucutre (e.g. undersea cable), Local Content, etc.

walu.