[kictanet] Internet Governance

Sam Gatere sam.gatere at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:56:37 EAT 2009

Jane FYI
www.eaigf.or.ke  <http://www.eaigf.or.ke/>

Vincent sent some information on the forum on Sept 1st. Check that out.

In regard to the Internet Policy Making in an IG context In my view It
would encompass all the issues you mentioned, however policy in the simplest
of definitions is a plan of action to achieve a desired outcome therefore
a separation and possible a combination of Internet related issues would
need to be reached and then define policy to influence the
same. Definitely some political interest would be generated hence
making implementation fairly challenging. Possibly Walu and Dr. Ndemo would
shed some more light with actual policy that is already at work  or in the
process of preparation.

S.