[kictanet] Internet Outage Tuesday Oct-13-2009

Eric Aligula jairah at KIPPRA.OR.KE
Thu Oct 15 16:23:28 EAT 2009

Are these not “quality of Service Issues” that we should increasingly be paying more attention to?

Eric Aligula Magolo, PhD

Senior Analyst

Infrastructure and Economic Services Division

Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)

P.O. Box 56445, 00200 Nairobi, Kenya
Telephone:       +254-20-2719933/4
Fax:                +254-20-2719951
E-mail:            jairah at kippra.or.ke <mailto:jairah at kippra.or.ke>

Proudly Kenyan

“In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility……….I welcome it.”

John F. Kennedy

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke

"Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory, nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Ex Africa semper aliquid novi"