[kictanet] Internet Outage Tuesday Oct-13-2009

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:02:16 EAT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Fiona Asonga <tespok at tespok.co.ke> wrote:

>  Hallo Mwangi,
>

> I am not sure where you got your information  from but based on monitoring
> tools statistics at the Kenya Internet Exchange Point none of the service
> providers you have listed had any problems.

Hi Fiona,

Last night, while connected via Safaricom 3G, and working on a server hosted
at KDN by one of the providers, I lost connection to that server at around
10-ish and could not even ping it, though it was and still is UP so there's
some credibility to the allegation.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,