[kictanet] Call Drops & Regulatory Action

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:05:49 EAT 2009

I want to agree with Engineer Kariuki, i am not a telecoms Engineer but i am
reliable informed that Call Drops can be measured, and as you say they have
a financial or economic consequence (Customer Satisfaction), in a typical
enterprise a company Policy on Phone Use should address the Issue, in the
public domain i am not sure how it could be measured

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager
Afriregister Ltd (Ke)
P.o.Box 21682