[kictanet] [Skunkworks] [ke-internetusers] Re: ICDL to be Gazetted: Is Open Office recognized?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:52:25 EAT 2009

Dr. Ndemo,
Permit me to differ with you on this and  agree with Waudo's position, such
a move would be defeatist, let the market decide what it wants with regard
to the Computer Applications, the issue here is about the skills and the
market should  determine that , Africa as a continent and we as a country
are trying to catch up with the developed world and only "freedom" can can
bring about innovation, i think  governmnet should focus on Infrastructure
and the  global policy  environment. I would like to get the opinion of
other policy makers on the same issue.
Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
Administrative Manager