[kictanet] Open Source Software Awards ceremony, , , your invitation

njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke njeri.rionge at igniteconsulting.co.ke
Wed May 27 17:32:34 EAT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I want to take this opportunity to Congratulate those who received the awards this afternoon. This is a sign that our open source conversations for many years has finally come to fruition.

Sincerely apologize for not playing the role that i was supposed to today. Alex, thank you for standing in for me. An unexpected urgent meeting coincided with the actual start of the session this afternoon and i could not in any way get myself out of the situation.

I look forward to opportunities that will bring us together again.

Njeri Rionge (Ms)
Executive Director & Founder

Ignite Consulting Limited
Tel: 254 (0)20 2364072 (Orange Fixed Plus)
Tel: 254 (0)772 522 136 (Orange Mobile)
Tel: 254 (0)722 522 136 (Safaricom Mobile)
P. O. Box 15568 00100
Nairobi, Kenya