[kictanet] Open Source Software Awards ceremony, , , your invitation

Gakuru Alex alexgakuru.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 26 23:27:44 EAT 2009

Have a good day.

You are invited to the Open Source Software Awards. Entry is free.
Your electronic invitation card is attached to this email.

Hon. James Rege is our Chief Guest flanked by Dr. Bitange Ndemo of
Information and Communications, Njeri Rionge of Ignite Consulting
<http://www.igniteconsulting.co.ke/>  will lead the awards ceremony.

The front row seats are reserved for awards nominees, invited guests,
and those that reserved places in advance. Occupy the seats only at
the risk of ending-up 'seatless' later on...We welcome all those
banners and publicity material, but only of event partners.

We look for hosting you.

Alex Gakuru,
On behalf of,
Event Organising Committee

[Apologies if you received this message in duplicate for being
subscribed to both lists.]