[kictanet] IG Discussion 2009, Day 9 of 10 - National Cybersecurity strategies

John Walubengo jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 15:57:26 EAT 2009

Emergency Response Teams? - for Computer or other disasters? Very difficult concept for Kenyans.  We live in a culture that thrives on crisis-management...I bet 99.9% of Kenyan graduates submitted their final projects - or +2hr before and after the deadline.

Its a culture that must be overcome if we shall ever setup a computer emergency response team.

walu.
nb: but maybe we could learn from the medical practitioners, they seem to respond better to swine, chicken and other emerging cocktails of flu.