[kictanet] IG Discussion 2009, Day 9 of 10 - National Cybersecurity strategies

mwende njiraini mwende.njiraini at gmail.com
Thu May 7 09:36:21 EAT 2009

Morning,

Reference to email below - you may wish to make reference to the following
additional resources

   - One more CERT in Africa: Mauritius Gets Computer Emergency Response
   Team -
   http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/146123/mauritius_gets_computer_emergency_response_team.html
   - CERT is located at Carnegie Mellon University, involved in Internet
   security vunerabilities, long term network changes research:
   http://www.cert.org/
   - Team Cymru is a specialized Internet security research firm :
   http://www.team-cymru.org/
   - FIRST is the global Forum for Incident Response and Security Teams:
   http://www.first.org/

Kind regards
Mwende
Please note the change in the subject line today is IG Discussion 2009,*Day
9 of 10 *

*Disclaimer: Views expressed here (except those quoted or referenced) are
the author’s own*