[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] KICC LAN PROJECT SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED

Lucy Odhiambo lodhiambo at ict.go.ke
Mon Mar 9 14:26:46 EAT 2009

Thank you all for your positive comments. All credit goes to the team that
worked tirelessly to make sure the project was a success. We have just
concluded a meeting this morning to plan the official launch of the project
set for the end of this month.
Mr. Rege, to answer your question;  within the scope of the project just
concluded, all offices within KICC as well as all the caucus rooms (i.e.
small meeting rooms) have been connected. As a seperate project, KICC plan
to have WiFi in all the large conference rooms as well.I am not certain if
the corridors were included in this plan and will forward your very
constructive suggestion to the team. Thank you.

Lucy

Lucy Gachui Odhiambo
Communications Manager
Kenya ICT Board