[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] KICC LAN PROJECT SUCCESFULLY COMPLETED

James Rege james.rege at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 21:05:27 EAT 2009

Walu, you can say "funny" again, it has been completed on time and
without any of those "fleecings".

  May I also join hands with others in saying congratulation to
everybody who had a hand in the project?  As we are all trying very
hard to prove a point that ict is the way and will assist all sectors
in reducing graft, it would have been sad if the project had failed
for one reason or the other.  I only wish the late Dr Juma Okech was
around to have a champaign in celebration.

Lucy did you have a chance to add wifi for the geeks - those who rome
the corridors with lap tops on their left/right hands and typing with
the other?

Congrats
James Rege