[kictanet] Institutional framework

Bildad Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:56:06 EAT 2009

On Jun 17, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Walubengo J wrote:
> ..but I feel I needed to chip in on the PMs office being the
> cordinating ICT organ...my take is that it may work btwn now and
> 2012, and then what next?

Then, Hon. Engineer will lay out his plans when he is Minister for
InfoCom in January 2013.
We have to inculcate a system that works with Agip. [Any Government in
Power]. When it comes to ICT, you need to think short term since
technology changes so fast and furious...and so should our plans and
those spearheading them.