[kictanet] Institutional framework

Sam Aguyo saguyo at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 18:21:49 EAT 2009

Listners.

When we talk of institutional framework in my understanding is not a political office but on office mandated  to interface between the BPO and the probable markets, translate the market requirements of those markets to the BPO , communicate effectively and market the value proposition and Kenya's competitiveness as a BPO destination both locally and abroad.  This body could be KICTB, Brand Kenya.....!

A political office can only be ceremonial and nothing to do with tactical.  The political office will only associate with a well cordinated outfit producing products.  With not products, very difficult indeed.

Sam