[kictanet] Institutional framework

Bildad Kagai billkagai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:25:31 EAT 2009

On Jun 16, 2009, at 3:03 PM, godera at skyweb.co.ke wrote:

> There needs to be a body overseeing all these ministries.
> It will determine which Ministry will handle which component (seeing
> how
> different ministries are doing business parks etc and duplicating
> efforts).
> And no, I do not see it having such a high budget.

It is also called the Prime Minister's Office. Can one of the outcomes
of this discussion be Kictanet to organise a delegation to his office
with a view of requesting him to assume the vacant position of
National ICT Champion to lead us as our sage in the detente between
ICT and Media amongst other sectors??

No need establishing another quango as is being suggested here when
you have a functional office entrenched in the constitution and read
together with the national accord. The Prime Minister suffices.
Sometimes I wonder where some of us went to school!!! (on a light note).