[kictanet] Day 12 of 12 -- BPO Discussions, Wrapping Up

eunicekariuki at ict.go.ke eunicekariuki at ict.go.ke
Tue Jun 16 09:41:32 EAT 2009

Walu,
I beg to disagree on creating yet another body such as RITA. This would be yet another bill on the tax payer

Perhaps, rationalisation, re-engineering and merging would result in clearer, measurable, well resourced mandates for the One or TWO bodies needed excluding MoHEST whose core business should be educating/training.

MoHEST could also provide kenyans with data on no. Of graduates at all levels of higher education and areas of training/qualification, annually. This does not exist today and hence the listers have severally talked of national skills audit etc.

Ek

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kenya