[kictanet] Media Reports

Wainaina Mungai wainaina at madeinkenya.org
Mon Jun 15 15:42:57 EAT 2009

As one of the people who brought up the Mungiki issue, I'd like to
clarify that my concern is having it overplayed - not that we should
blackout such news.

The issues should be reported but not in the way they are being
portrayed at the expense of everything else - and even empowering
Mungiki's objective to terrorise.

There must be other ways to lobby Ministers/Govt without dehumanising
everyone else.

Wainaina