[kictanet] Day 10/11 of 12- BPO Discussions, Strengths and Weaknesses (Observations from USA and UK); and Trends and Niches

Esther emuchiri at andestbites.com
Mon Jun 15 13:05:34 EAT 2009

I am touched to see that there are many of us who hurt whenever we turn on
the TV to watch news. I once begged a journalist friend to stop writing
negative political news and start reporting on the many good things
happening in our country - even at the political level. The answer I got
was that he must write what is 'news worthy'.

They say headlines sell, but headlines also destroy!!! I long for the day
a good Kenyan will invest in a positive radio/TV station (and newspaper) -
and make so much noise that the negative vibes are drowned.

But it starts with us. If each of us can decide to do something positive -
and not be influenced by all the negativity, we can start bringing the
much desired change.

Esther