[kictanet] [Bpoteam] Day 7 of 10- BPO Discussions, Youth and Gender Issues

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Sun Jun 14 21:44:20 EAT 2009

Muthoni,

Two issues here but I think we should focus more on the first paragraph
that you discuss so well. However, I will allow the occasional
digression on the second issue of interpreting gender issues but that
debate has been on in various fora and for now we know that gender
issues in Kenya seem more inclined to women's issues though we know the
definition includes both. For now listers delve on the questions and if
the definitional issues come up in the course of answering them then
that is an added bonus.

Why the silence? Why the silence? Why the silence? We are almost there
just 3 days left in a very successful discussion so far. Please
write......

Nyaki