[kictanet] Day 5 of 10- BPO Discussions, HR Issues

Peres Were pwere at cascadegl.com
Mon Jun 8 14:01:55 EAT 2009

There is too much emphasis on equipping graduates at the expense of
neglecting those in tertiary institutions, as mentioned by Lily below.
If Kenya is aiming at a niche in Call Centre/Data Processing (which
seems to be the case) then we should look at equipping students even
in tertiary level institutions.