[kictanet] BPO discussions -Weekend Break.

jwalubengo at mmu.ac.ke jwalubengo at mmu.ac.ke
Sat Jun 6 10:02:02 EAT 2009

Dear Lister,

Thanx for your continued contributions.  I just wish to state that
traditionally and like in all workshops/conferences, we usually use
weekends to "refresh". This means that Listers can belatedly catch up and
post on previous themes while others can chose to go visit the national
parks...

So that means we shall continue the discussions next Monday 8th with
HR/Capacity issues as our theme.

regards.

walu.