[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 25, Issue 28

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Thu Jun 4 16:53:12 EAT 2009

Dear all,

I am glad to join this list and see the vibrant discussions here and exchange of ideas! It is refreshing.

Question: given the volume of mail from the list (my inbox is nearly full for the last short while), is there a way to read messages and contribute to the list on the web?

Matunda Nyanchama, mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com
“If you have less than 1 year to invest, plant rice. If you have 10 to 25 yearsto invest, build a house.
If you have more than 25 years to invest, invest in your children" - Anonymous.