[kictanet] Day 3 of 10- BPO Discussions, Institutional Frameworks

bitange at jambo.co.ke bitange at jambo.co.ke
Thu Jun 4 11:55:01 EAT 2009

Dear Listers,
Although McKinsey recommended in our value proposition that we focus on
becoming a niche global player in sales and customer care (voice), there
is a natural development in software and animation that in my view we must
not ignore.

That is why I would prefer broad incentives.  There is no need to limit
the creativity of our people for the sake of focusing on one particular
area.

Ndemo.