[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Wed Jun 3 20:38:49 EAT 2009

Dr Ndemo
The moral force of the action by judiciary itself to outsource will
reverberate across the sector and will be paradigm shift for those still
using secrecy act as an excuse. This is to be applauded as a big step to
convince the other government organs and the traditional private sector that
BPO industry has come and is offering solutions to efficient operations
which are critical in a competitive environment.

Regards
Muriuki Mureithi