[kictanet] Day 2 of 10:-BPO discussions, Legal and Regulatory Frameworks

Prof. Waema waema at uonbi.ac.ke
Wed Jun 3 09:37:33 EAT 2009

Hi,

First let me thank Walu for introducing the day 2 discussion so well.

MM - Thank you for sharing the results of the study you were involved
in. This is very useful. If you are kind enough to share a URL where we
can find more.

As we continue with this discussion, we need to make very specific
recommendations. For example, it is clear that a data protection
legislation is required. What else needs to be done? What about privacy
law?

I know there has been efforts to draw up a data protection legislation
but I have no details. Does anyone have any information on this?

Tim Waema