[kictanet] Day 1 of 10 :-BPO discussions, Policy Framework

muriuki mureithi mureithi at summitstrategies.co.ke
Tue Jun 2 08:46:41 EAT 2009

Hi Walu
Thanks for madaraka day gift - a bpo.

To provide a context of the discussion, could we access the  full report.
This will help us to understand some aspects for example the  TOR/objective
for the study, how the three economies were selected and the time frame of
the study among other issues.
There are some other economies that have promulgated some BPO specific
policies and innovative approach to BPO development. A deeper insight on the
context will help us  to see how to introduce such thoughts in the
discussions

Cheers
muriuki mureithi